Dell is one of the impeccable and dynamic brands in the present setup. It has created an image which catches the eye and interest of the users to go for the Dell products because this brand is always one of a kind and it is popular for delivering the best quality class services to all the users and it has boasted a lot to the service industry.
There are conditions when users get caught up in the issues concerned with the deleted past jobs from a Dell printer which is a technical task for some of the users as they are not able to handle the situation in a proper way. However, it is much needed that users should contain all the records be it by fax or scan as it is in the history which is saved in your system. So, whenever you face any difficulty in this kind of issue then you don’t have to worry and directly take help from Dell Printer Support Number which is very liable and trustworthy in giving complete solutions to all the chaotic issues of the users as our experts will help you to accomplish the task without any kind of hindrance.
Smart steps to delete past jobs from Dell printers
- On the desktop, click the Start menu.
- Now, click the Control Panel from the drop-up list that appears.
- Here, from the options, click the Hardware and Sound from it.
- Next, select the Printers link from in the Hardware and Sound’s menu.
- After that, locate the printer’s icon link in the pop-up window that shows up.
- Select ‘See What’s Printing’ tab option in the menu at the top of the window.
- Then, when you get into it you will see a prompt window which will allow you the access to look at all the past history of your printer.
- To delete it, right-click the activity/history and choose them one by one with its name.
- If you want to change its look, switch to column or grid mode.
- Now, select Cancel or Cancel All Documents action button from the menu that shows up.
- This Cancel action will allow you to delete chosen history items.
Just in case, if you need any kind of further help then get in touch with our Dell printer support team.
Avail backing from Dell Printer Technical Support
There are various issues faced by the customers regarding deleted past jobs from Dell printer which are really very technical and users are not capable enough to solve these problems on their own and for this, you can drop a call at Dell Printer Technical Support number for resolute solutions. In the same manner, we are basically third-party service providers and for more help, you can buzz at our toll-free number for immediate actions.